online yoga and meditation classes India,
Yoga is an age-old gift for us which creates a symphony between body, mind & breath. You can think about simply as a great cleansing tool. Asanas cleanse the body, Pranayamas cleanse the breath and Meditation cleanses the mind. When the three are clean & working in harmony, it gives us opportunity to lead a Healthy & Happy Life!!
It is known that, a human being consumes, 2-4 kgs of food per day, 2-4 liters of water/ fluids per day but 11,000 liters of air per day. The fact is that in majority of the cities we live in the Air is beyond the ‘consumption quality’. This situation obviously leads to severe health problems, and psychological stress.
We can effectively overcome these ill effects by learning and practicing yoga and meditation.
Course 1: Energize & Holistic wellness through Yoga
Duration: 10 hours in one week (Saturday to Friday)
Age group: 12+ years
Introduction to Yoga , Basic asanas, Core Asanas , Pranayama, Introduction to meditation, Suryanamaskaras, Advanced asanas, Advanced Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga for holistic wellness, Food, Asanas, Understanding Body Clock, Yoga for holistic well ness, Asanas, Understand Sleep Patterns, Going Home instructions
Course 2: Kids Yoga: Engage, Energize, Focus, Fun
Duration: 8 hours in one week (Saturday to Friday)
Age group: 7-12 years
- Introduction to Yoga , Basic asanas, Core Asanas , Pranayama, Introduction to meditation, Suryanamaskaras, Advanced asanas, Advanced Pranayama, Meditation, Understanding Mind, increasing focus/ concentration through Yoga, Home going instructions
Requirements to join this Programs:
- You should be able to use a PC, Laptop, Tablet or Phone to access the course
- Should have open space for you to do yoga preferably with a Yoga mat
- No previous knowledge or experience required
- Please consult your doctor in case of any chronic/ health conditions to take their approval
- Most important, come with a smile J
About Teacher: Rajeswari Kolachalam
Rajeswari Kolachalam is a renowned Yoga, meditation and holistic wellness teacher. She’s a certified teacher from Ministry of Ayush. As a teacher for last 12+ years, She has trained more than 20,000+ people across multiple states. She is also a certified Cranio sacral therapist & Marma healing practitioner which are phenomenal alternate therapies for holistic health. She’s also an active member & faculty of Art of living.